Monday, May 21, 2012

Derp Derp Derp

Uh, wow, I really didn't do to good today, and I'm not sure why. To quote derpy hooves, "I don't know what went wrong!" Maybe I just really wasn't in the mood or something.

Well, at least I got these drawings done. I did try to do them well at least.

  This was supposed to be a drinking glass, but as it turns out, I cant draw things that reflect really well at all. Heh heh.


And this was an attempt at the family cat. I suppose I did alright on the volume, but the paper was too small to fit the whole thing. Either that or I didn't draw small enough.


I tried to draw the same cat in a different position, but he switched while I was just starting. Cat naps, why must you last such a short time?


 I started drawing two shoes that I placed on a table, but I slowly realized the proportions were way off...




...so I tried again, the proportions were okay this time, but I think I over abused the dark shades. 


That's 44 down, only 9956 to go.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment